Monday 8 November 2010

i wasn't very happy with my ending

So I think the best ending for me to have, considering what it is that I want my film to convey, is number 4 because being stuck in a continuous loop is what I want my film to be about and this ending explains it a lot better than the original ending I made and wasn’t happy with.



Ending ideas
The first ending I had I’m not very happy with it. It did not say what I wanted to say or convey the message I wanted it to. So I have decided to try and think of another ending that will suit my film better.

What the film to be about?
I want my film to be about being stuck in the same cycle everyday, similar to the film Groundhog day, but with more fantasy aspects of classic fantasy films such as Alice in Wonderland, The Wizard of Oz and Spirited Away. I also wanted to touch on how being surrounded by hundreds of people everyday you can still feel completely alone and in a world of you own. So I came up with some alternative endings for my film.
1. For it to all to be just a dream that she wakes up from? Like at the end of Alice in Wonderland.
2. She manages to get away from the tentacles and back to the ‘real’ world.
3. She defeats the tentacles and gets back to the real world? Like a typical hero story
4. She runs around a corner and ends up running round a corner in the ‘real’ world, creating a continuous loop.
i also drew up some rough storyboards for them aswell

No comments:

Post a Comment